Monday, February 21, 2011

What is a good dog food for a Small house dog who has skin allergies to dog food?

She did well on Iams kangaroo and oats, and now I can not really anywhere, not even the vet. The reason is that dogs should not eat things like oatmeal and rice and cereals. www.rawlearning.com there to try different foods! If your dog has skin allergies, I can assure you that the food is completely grain free! My two dogs have skin allergies. Now they are on a grain free food, they are doing well! Here are some great grain free foods must try! The taste of wild solid gold barking at the moon Evo Wellness Core One thing that is a diet free of grains are intentionally only half as much because they are not all the fees to remember what is in Iams. I hope this helps! Angie

0 comments:

Post a Comment