Thursday, February 24, 2011

Could this be dog skin allergies?

I have never owned a dog who had allergies, and I'm not sure if this is what she has. I started a few days in advance since my Chi. looked like she was losing hair on legs, I tried to skin allergy test on my dogs, I found a few places, but I would like some pictures of what it looks like like.I are no pictures of feet to see, but before any commenting on her toenails, I know that long, she leaves them to cut it myself because I'm afraid I do not want to hurt her. http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc288/KistyJo/Pictures7004.jpg http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc288/KistyJo/Pictures7003.jpg sure looks good. Does she lick / chew his paws? yes it looks like an allergy. She's probably allergic to something in her food (which is usually the cause). trying to switch to a "lamb and rice dog food formula. It really looks like it could be an allergy. I would talk to your vet about. Could it be that you are allergic to something and could help some Benadryl season may also have food allergies, too, that's something you could experience their food supply that uses a protein source. Here is some information on food allergies: http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=2&cat=1664&articleid=143 If you do not seem to have food allergy, the vet can do allergy tests to determine what exactly you are allergic. My poor dog has fleas last summer and showed symptoms of an allergic reaction to flea bites and it seemed that the photos of your dog. In addition to cleaning and maintenance of spray for fleas, which gave him Benadryl to help reduce the allergic reaction and went to a shampoo and a prescription steroid spray veterinarian. I took a 'little, but his legs and Fanny are looking for beautiful skin and more! May have an allergy to grass. It is not uncommon in dogs, especially those of white skin. When she on the grass at her feet itch so goes the worse the problem by licking their feet the first thing you should bring your vet and ask them to diagnose the problem. If it's a grass allergy, you may consider, or booties dog shoes on their feet when it comes out .

0 comments:

Post a Comment