Friday, February 18, 2011

Does my dog have skin allergies?

My dog had some fleas for a while. I gave him a flea bath and I tried to front. This morning I gave him a Capstar pill also. I looked, and he has no fleas. But he is still itchy. He has several hot spots. Do you think he has skin allergies? What kinds of things can cause skin allergies? And how can I get rid of its "hot spots"? Do I have to go to the vet? An allergy to flea bites is possible. I also had a dog with ezema. Dogs, many of the same skin, we can have. It can give to the vet to find the exact cause. His work for fleas and scratching can also cause hot spots. You can also dust mites and other bugs, as well as a reaction to flea baths and flea treatments caused. I'd suggest you go to a vet and know for sure. id take him to the vet. I have my dog to the vet cuz he scratched, and then lost some hair turned out he had a bit of skin mites. The flea bites itch for a while - as if you get insect bites and scratches. He probably has hot spots from scratching fleas I would suggest to leave the local vet to ensure they are and let them shave and to treat them. You can also examine your dog to see if he could have allergies or just a flea allergy. Although it is not fleas, it definitely could be a skin allergy. Hot spots are very common, and most of the animals with allergies have more. Dogs and cats can be allergic to practically everything, just like people! Unfortunately, it is difficult to accurately determine the causes of your dog's paws. To provide temporary relief, take your dog to the vet. He or she can give you an injection Depomedrol or prescribe pills that will facilitate your allergies. The vaccine usually lasts about a month. Be sure to keep your dog on monthly flea prevention so you do not have to deal with annoying fleas your allergy problem! = D This is an allergy to fleas.G common.h Go to the vet and ask what kind of ice cream would have LT could be an allergy to flea bites or something else, is the only way to find out to your vet. The hot spots need treatment to stop them getting worse. l Virbac Derma Cool spray to get the vet, it helps to cleanse and soothe hot spots and give them time to heal. Many things can cause allergies, my Lab suffers from a dust allergy, seasonal allergies such as hay fever. The vet can determine if an allergy and what they have .

0 comments:

Post a Comment